Help with creating a unique lookup

Cliving

Reaction score
I am working on a cycle count program. What I am looking to achieve is that when my count status goes from 'Do Not Count' to 'Count', that another sheet will be populated by the new items to be counted. I have tried some vlookup and if statements which I have not been successful. On the first sheet:Item Code Item Description Material Type Count Frequency Last counted Date Next count date Count Status. On the second sheet I would like to see the same information so that it can easily be supplied to inventory to then count. If anyone has some advice, possibly I am using the wrong statements I would appreciate the help.

Attachments

• Cycle Count example.docx
    13 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Hi,
plz find attached excle file. one sheet is for Data Sheet and another sheet is for Answer.

I hope it may help you.

Attachments

• test.xlsx
    11.7 KB · Views: 22
Thank you Sambit, I am taking a look at it now and will get back shortly if there are any problems.

Best!

The only issue I am running into is the time for the spreadsheets to process. Since I am dealing with anywhere from 1500-3000 line items depending on the time of year, the sheet takes a long time to process. Other than that it seems to be doing exactly what I was looking for, thanks again.

I know it will taken time for process due to Array formula.

Back