Thread: creating a report country wise

Articles
    Excel Version
    office2013

creating a report country wise

Register for a FREE account, and/
    or Log in to avoid these ads!

Hi ,
    I need to make a report on the pattern of sheet 1 attached. Can somebody help me in making that report? I am very badly struck up. I need to make this report after every 2 hours which is very difficult to make manually. I get work sheet 2 from sales department. This is auto generated sheet.
    I have 2 separate work sheets.
    1. Customer Order Book Sheet 1
    2. Order Progress Book Sheet 2
    I want to transfer information from Sheet 1 to sheet 2 as follow, automatically.
    From sheet 2 details of all orders of exporting country “Taiwan” (Column 2) for customer ID (905000) and Customer ID ((905009) should be written in Sheet “A” of work sheet 1. I need following detail from worksheet 2 to work sheet 1.
    Orders, Volume, Profit Percent, profit gain, fee, and partial cost and bank charges
    Then all orders of 905000 and 905900 from sheet 2 for all other countries (excluding Taiwan) should be written in sheet “A” of work sheet 1.
    Similarly, I want total of all orders from customer ID 911000 to Customer ID 911026 for exporting country “Dubai” should be transferred to Sheet “B” of work sheet 1. I need following detail from worksheet 2 to work sheet 1.
    Orders, Volume, Profit Percent, profit gain, fee, and partial cost and bank charges
    The I want to do for other sheets (C,D,E) of work sheet1.
    Attached Files Attached Files