Online Excel Formula Translator to other languages

Thanks for sharing! This is extremely helpful! :)

Hi Lilia,

This thread is a little bit older and I have seen that an old domain is linked here (translator.excel-ticker.de),
The translator moved to its own domain a while ago and had several improvements. The english version
is here http://en.excel-translator.de/translator. The website and tool are also available in several more
languages; (for some languages only partially). You can select the language on the menue on the left.

Best,
Mourad

One thing I noticed is decimal separator.
Is it possible to replace dots with commas for Polish language?

For example:
Code:
IF(G2<=19.9%,G2+5.5%,"")
is translated to:
Code:
JEŻELI(G2<=19.9%;G2+5.5%;"")

Polish Excel do not recognize numbers. Should be 19,9 instead of 19.9

Hi piaskun79,

The formula translator is not yet able to recognize and replace decimal separators in numerical values in Excel formulas. However,
I may implement this in the future - thanks for the suggestion. Implementing this feature will problably lead to some more options
in the interface, because I can not assume, that the defaults of a country is used. Example: I can use Excel in German on an English
Windows OS, so then the decimal separator is a dot and not a comma, if not overridden in Excel.

And thanks for offering help in the polish language. Yes, I am interested in translations of the online tool user interface and other
texts. Would be great, if you can support me. Please contact me at translator (at) maninweb (dot) de.

Best,
Mourad

Good to hear, that you are open for new features :)
Sure, that decimal separator should be as an option, just like separator for the function arguments is now.

Back