Summary from Master file in the same workbook

Salam

Reaction score
Hi There,
Much appreciated if someone, could help me to create summary on 1st tab from Master file (2nd tab). The attached file has already VBA which updates the master file from multiple sheets.
I thought and tried my best to create pivot Table failed to do so properly the way I wanted, therefore, if someone could help me in this will be much appreciated!
Summary will be by account numbers as there will be multiple transactions for the same account holder.

Great if button created on summary to just click and go.

Thanks a lot in advance.
Salam

Attachments

• For summary from Master file.xlsm
    76 KB · Views: 17
I think it's failing because it needs unique column names. The pivot table creates fine if you use columns A to P but if you include Q you get a duplicate header A

Created a pivot table easy with Fund, account and sum shares, values Not sure what you want for output

Hi WizzardOFOz,
I got you, I didn't realize that! I have made the changes to the file. Please find attached the updated one.
Thanks a lot.
Salam

Attachments

• For summary from Master file.xlsm
    77.9 KB · Views: 11
Hi WizzardOFOz,
Sorry again, I forgo to tell you that I will e creating XML based on the summary, therefore, if you could add VBA to create summary please. AS for pivot, I think, I won't be able to easily link for XML after that.
Thanks
salam

Back