Dropdown list causes to show some comment from different sheet

Ch1253

Reaction score
[h=2]I have about 11 sheet in one excel each have some text.
Now i want to show specific text Contained in 11 specific sheet) text under that same named sheet as note of the cell when i chose the name of the sheet from dropdown manu[/h]

Attachments

• Book1.xlsx
    24.6 KB · Views: 28
What information do you want to get from the sheets?

Thank you for your reply.
Actually I want to show the specific text in from one sheet. Now in the first sheet I have a dropdown list with the name of each sheet. Now when I select the name of sheet from that drop down manu I want to show the specific text beside cell from the drop down many.Suppose one sheet have name "atmospheric tank"it has some text. So when I chose atmospheric tank from sropdown manu I want to see the text expaling theatmospheric tank" beside it cell. Regards

please check the attached fill

Thank you for your reply.
Actually I want to show the specific text in from one sheet. Now in the first sheet I have a dropdown list with the name of each sheet. Now when I select the name of sheet from that drop down manu I want to show the specific text beside cell from the drop down many.Suppose one sheet have name "atmospheric tank"it has some text. So when I chose atmospheric tank from sropdown manu I want to see the text expaling theatmospheric tank" beside it cell. Regards

Attachments

• Book1.xlsx
    26 KB · Views: 13
Back