Thread: Please HELP with IF(AND function!!!

Exclamation Please HELP with IF(AND function!!!

Register for a FREE account, and/
    or Log in to avoid these ads!

Okay so I am trying to create a leaderboard and I have the function almost complete. What I am trying to do is I need to give points based on if a certain score was met. There are 4 different points given if they meet a certain % criteria. Got that. My isssue is that 3 out of the 4 points are only given IF the 1st score is met. So here is the function I have now. I just cannot figure out for the life of me how to add that IF the TrnOvr % is met, then the points are given. My Metrics (ex. TrnOvr, PPP etc...) are in differnt columns that the scores. Here is what I have now. And it works except for excluding the points if the TrnOvr criteria is not met.

=IF(AND(Metric="TOL",Score>=1),5,IF(AND(Metric="PRP",Score>=0.9),2,IF(AND($D8="CHF",E8>=0.95),1,IF(AND(Metric="CST",Score>=0.9),1,"0"))))
    Please HELP!!!

Articles
    Excel Version
    Excel 2016
    Kind of confusing,

Can you show us a sample of your worksheet, and what you are trying to achieve?

Wouldn't it just be something like

=IF(AND(TrnOver>50%,Metric="TOL",Score>=1),5,IF(AND(TrnOver>50%,Metric="PRP",Score>=0.9),2,IF(AND($D8="CHF",E8>=0.95),1,IF(AND(TrnOver>50%,Metric="CST",Score>=0.9),1,0))))