Auto Copy From New Worksheet to Exisiting Workbook

MichelleD

Reaction score
Hi There, I am a newbie and I am sure someone out there has a simple solution to my problem.

I am wanting data to automatically be copied to a separate excel workbook each time I complete a new job form. The issue I have is that the new job form is created automatically from a template and increases the job number by one each time, which is what I want. But this is where I get lost as it is always a new number and I am unsure how to auto copy this data to a summary sheet.

I want several fields copied eg: Job Number, Customer Name, Type of Works etc, just in a list form

The Job Template Form, is the actual Job Card with more details.

I open template, push button which then creates a new Job Card/Sheet/Tab, increases number by 1, I then fill in all relevant details. Once these are all completed I then push another button and it will save Job Card to a separate folder.

I have tried the Shadow Form, but the issue I have is that I can get the first row correct but from then on I get lost,as the worksheet number is always changing.

Hope someone can help.

Thanks in Advance

I open template, push button which then creates a new Job Card/Sheet/Tab, increases number by 1, I then fill in all relevant details. Once these are all completed I then push another button and it will save Job Card to a separate folder.

How about you open your template, complete it, start the macro recorder, do what you normally do manually, stop the macro recorder and post the results of the recorded macro.

I'm sure somebody here will be more than happy to help tweak it to exactly what "push another button" should do.

Back