Excel Forumla - Description Help

Excel_2014

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I am seeking help to create more items' descriptions on each rows, do you know how to create formula automatically just like second row in which I don't have to create formula again for 3rd row, 4th rows, 5th rows, etc. Which one more effective way to save our times? Then I would copy all descriptions to CSV which will upload or HTML codes if possible included, I have many hundreds items or more. Please let me know.

I can't allow to post screenshot because I must have 5 post counts or up.

:mmph:

See Screenshot - http://oi58.tinypic.com/2jan8d0.jpg

Last edited:
Good morning,

Can you post a screenshot of what you are looking to accomplish? I apologize, but I'm not understanding :-/

Good morning,

Can you post a screenshot of what you are looking to accomplish? I apologize, but I'm not understanding :-/

Hi,

There is screenshot, you will find big yellow highlight on the bottom.

Excel_2014, from your screen shot, if I'm GUESSING right, you want to take the information FROM the big yellow box, and put it into row 2 using formulas. You are then looking for formulas to accomplish the same thing for rows 3 , and 4 , and so on.

If this guess is right, where does the yellow arrow for rows 3 and on point to?

If this guess is not right, what are you trying to do?

In either case it would really be to YOUR advantage to try a different approach of explaining what you're after. Attaching a workbook containing what you are starting with AND are wanting to end up with would also be very beneficial.

Hope your reply to bgoree didn't turn him off, that guy is good with formulas.

Personally, if you are trying to accomplish what I've guessed, I think you should be looking into VBA and a UserForm.

Back