Need formula to Get the count of closed In closed DBD through orderno of Dispatchsht

manilara

Reaction score
Excel Version(s)
Dear Experts

I have two sheet Dispatch& closed …Dispatch contains 3 column Data Order No,Week of Order Date&YY,Order Date and another sheet Closed contains Data Order No,Week of Order Closed & YY,Close Date.

I need to follow the count of dispatch for subtotal of week and following week dates
In that dashboard what are call dispatch in parituclar week-14 I want get count of particular order no on which week it has been close dashboard
For e.g:-
For the WK-14 Y-13,7 Calls dispatch For that week, But Those 7 Dispatch Order No get closed in Various Different weeks .. Those result I want to get in dashboard
7 calls dispatch in WK-14 Y-13 But 3 calls closed in WK-14-13 & 4 Calls Closed In WK-15-13
and day wise also get count if 3 call dispatch in 03-04-2013 but 1 order no get closed in 07-04-2013 and another 2 get closed in 08-04-2013.

Find the attachment you may understand what I looking for …

Attachments

• Weekdashboardxy.zip
    110.7 KB · Views: 10
View attachment Weekdashboardxy.zip

Please find attached. You will use Countifs.
:)

Dear Experts

I have two sheet Dispatch& closed …Dispatch contains 3 column Data Order No,Week of Order Date&YY,Order Date and another sheet Closed contains Data Order No,Week of Order Closed & YY,Close Date.

I need to follow the count of dispatch for subtotal of week and following week dates
In that dashboard what are call dispatch in parituclar week-14 I want get count of particular order no on which week it has been close dashboard
For e.g:-
For the WK-14 Y-13,7 Calls dispatch For that week, But Those 7 Dispatch Order No get closed in Various Different weeks .. Those result I want to get in dashboard
7 calls dispatch in WK-14 Y-13 But 3 calls closed in WK-14-13 & 4 Calls Closed In WK-15-13
and day wise also get count if 3 call dispatch in 03-04-2013 but 1 order no get closed in 07-04-2013 and another 2 get closed in 08-04-2013.

Find the attachment you may understand what I looking for …

Back