Thread: Need formula to Get the count of closed In closed DBD through orderno of Dispatchsht

Need formula to Get the count of closed In closed DBD through orderno of Dispatchsht

Register for a FREE account, and/
    or Log in to avoid these ads!

Dear Experts

I have two sheet Dispatch& closed …Dispatch contains 3 column Data Order No,Week of Order Date&YY,Order Date and another sheet Closed contains Data Order No,Week of Order Closed & YY,Close Date.

I need to follow the count of dispatch for subtotal of week and following week dates
    In that dashboard what are call dispatch in parituclar week-14 I want get count of particular order no on which week it has been close dashboard
    For e.g:-
    For the WK-14 Y-13,7 Calls dispatch For that week, But Those 7 Dispatch Order No get closed in Various Different weeks .. Those result I want to get in dashboard
    7 calls dispatch in WK-14 Y-13 But 3 calls closed in WK-14-13 & 4 Calls Closed In WK-15-13
    and day wise also get count if 3 call dispatch in 03-04-2013 but 1 order no get closed in 07-04-2013 and another 2 get closed in 08-04-2013.

Find the attachment you may understand what I looking for …
    Attached Files Attached Files

Weekdashboardxy.zip

Please find attached. You will use Countifs.

Quote Originally Posted by manilara View Post
    Dear Experts

I have two sheet Dispatch& closed …Dispatch contains 3 column Data Order No,Week of Order Date&YY,Order Date and another sheet Closed contains Data Order No,Week of Order Closed & YY,Close Date.

I need to follow the count of dispatch for subtotal of week and following week dates
    In that dashboard what are call dispatch in parituclar week-14 I want get count of particular order no on which week it has been close dashboard
    For e.g:-
    For the WK-14 Y-13,7 Calls dispatch For that week, But Those 7 Dispatch Order No get closed in Various Different weeks .. Those result I want to get in dashboard
    7 calls dispatch in WK-14 Y-13 But 3 calls closed in WK-14-13 & 4 Calls Closed In WK-15-13
    and day wise also get count if 3 call dispatch in 03-04-2013 but 1 order no get closed in 07-04-2013 and another 2 get closed in 08-04-2013.

Find the attachment you may understand what I looking for …