If-then analysis formula help...

Tahir Ali

Reaction score
Dear Sir,

Please find attached the excel sheet image. I have tried to ask a question using this image. If it is not clear then I will try to explain it further.

The "1" signal is generated with the help of If-Then forumla as : e.g =IF(AND(AE1502="sell",AE1503="buy"),1,"")

the yellow and blue have sequence as : "1" yellow is know as "Sell" signal and it is generated , when we "Buy" first and then when is s sold before buying new. Generating yellow "1" signal is not problem,while calculating the returns, i need these blue values infront of the yellow one's. I am working on my research and manual calculation is taking too much time.

Waiting for your kind help.

Thanking You !

Regards:

Tahir

Attachments

• Excel Sheet.jpg
    Excel Sheet.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 34
Excel formula help

Dear Sir,

Please find attached the excel sheet image. I have tried to ask a question using this image. If it is not clear then I will try to explain it further.

The "1" signal is generated with the help of If-Then forumla as : e.g =IF(AND(AE1502="sell",AE1503="buy"),1,"")

the yellow and blue have sequence as : "1" yellow is know as "Sell" signal and it is generated , when we "Buy" first and then when is s sold before buying new. Generating yellow "1" signal is not problem,while calculating the returns, i need these blue values infront of the yellow one's. I am working on my research and manual calculation is taking too much time.

Waiting for your kind help.

Thanking You !

Regards:

Tahir

Further illustration:

Your kind help is needed regarding to a formula to be used in excel. I am student of MBA (3 sem) and working on my research; Technical analysis of KSE 100 index. In this research I have to calculate many factors from the daily stock prices. Most of them I have calculated but there is only one single column which is left and without it, manual calculation is too much to be done. It will be very kind of you if you can help me with it.
Problem:
Please find attached the Image of excel sheet and also the excel sheet itself.
I have highlighted the cells to explain the pattern in it. The arrows show that I want these values to get to respected cell with some formula. Sir, if you may please check this excel sheet for 10mins, you will know what actually I want to do. I found it difficult to explain with the words, so I highlighted it and made the respected arrows.

It will be very kind of you, if you can help me with this, as it will save my month’s time to 1 day.

Thanking you!
Tahir Ali

Attachments

• 10 MLCF sample sheet.xlsx
    386.6 KB · Views: 15
Back