Help with VBA code add concatenated formula to cell

powercell99

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm in need of some help with this formula: =PROPER($J2)&", "&PROPER($I2)&" / "&$Z2& " / Total Attendees: "& SUMIFS($AU:$AU,$D:$D, $D2,$C:$C, $C2,$Z:$Z, $Z2) &" / Total Cost: $"& SUMIFS($BB:$BB,$D:$D, $D2,$C:$C, $C2,$Z:$Z, $Z2) &" (vbCr) "&$BZ2

I cant seem to get vba to accept that concatenated formula into a cell, or find a way to get VBA to put the value result of the formula in Column "AA", specifically Cell "AA2" and every cell below it if cell "A" is not blank. Either method would work for me.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. :)

Thanks in advance!

Code:
ActiveCell.Formula = "=PROPER($J2)&"", ""&PROPER($I2)&"" / ""&$Z2& "" / Total Attendees: ""& SUMIFS($AU:$AU,$D:$D, $D2,$C:$C, $C2,$Z:$Z, $Z2) &"" / Total Cost: $""& SUMIFS($BB:$BB,$D:$D, $D2,$C:$C, $C2,$Z:$Z, $Z2) &"" (vbCr) ""&$BZ2"
maybe?

Thanks for the quick help. Your suggestion gets me really close. It works getting the formula into the cell, but instead of having a carriage return near the very end of the formula and having $BZ2 on the next line of that cell, the formula in the cell shows the (vbCr) instead of the actual carriage return. Any suggestions??

Code:
    ActiveCell.Formula = "=PROPER($J2)&"", ""&PROPER($I2)&"" / ""&$Z2& "" / Total Attendees: ""& SUMIFS($AU:$AU,$D:$D, $D2,$C:$C, $C2,$Z:$Z, $Z2) &"" / Total Cost: $""& SUMIFS($BB:$BB,$D:$D, $D2,$C:$C, $C2,$Z:$Z, $Z2) & CHAR(10) & $BZ2"
?

Could this be what you want?:
Code:
Set destnrng = Union(Range(Range("A2"), Range("A" & Rows.Count).End(xlUp)).SpecialCells(xlCellTypeConstants, 23), Range(Range("A2"), Range("A" & Rows.Count).End(xlUp)).SpecialCells(xlCellTypeFormulas, 23)).Offset(, 26)
destnrng.FormulaR1C1 = "=PROPER(RC10)&"", ""&PROPER(RC9)&"" / ""&RC26& "" / Total Attendees: ""& SUMIFS(C47,C4, RC4,C3, RC3,C26, RC26) &"" / Total Cost: $""& SUMIFS(C54,C4, RC4,C3, RC3,C26, RC26) & CHAR(10) & RC78"
Don't forget that the destination cells need to have word wrap on to see multiple lines.

Back