Dim cmbValue As String

With Worksheets("FolderSort")

cmbValue = Worksheets("FrontPage").OLEObjects("ComboBox1").Object.Value

.AutoFilterMode = False

If .Range("K4").Value <> "tmp" Then

.Columns("K").Insert
            .Range("K4").Value = "tmp"
        End If
        .Range("K5:K368").Formula = "=AND(OR(AND(FrontPage!$E$17>=I5,FrontPage!$E$17<=J5),AND(FrontPage!$K$17>=I5,FrontPage!$K$17<=J5)),G5=""" & cmbValue & """)"
        .Range("K4:K368").AutoFilter Field:=1, Criteria1:="=TRUE"
    End With
End Sub

Last edited:
AS I say you could add a Combobox Change event to fir this code, and/or worksheet change events on E17 and K17 to also fire it, then activate FolderSort after the code is run.

Thanks Bob, Im not going to do the suggestion above as i want it to that when you have put in all the options you click search and it brings up the results!

However, i did think this was working but i just searched 0-105.5 for the A66 as that should bring up all folders as they are all within this range but it didnt bring up any apart from the empty missing folders and folder 101 which has range 0-1, do you know why this might be?

Try again

Code:
Public Sub Filter()
Dim cmbValue As String

With Worksheets("FolderSort")

cmbValue = Worksheets("FrontPage").OLEObjects("ComboBox1").Object.Value

.AutoFilterMode = False

If .Range("K4").Value <> "tmp" Then

.Columns("K").Insert
            .Range("K4").Value = "tmp"
        End If
        .Range("K5:K368").Formula = "=AND(OR(AND(FrontPage!$E$17<=I5,I5<=FrontPage!$K$17)," & _
                                            "AND(FrontPage!$E$17<=J5,J5<=FrontPage!$K$17)," & _
                                            "AND(I5<=FrontPage!$E$17,FrontPage!$K$17<=J5)),G5=""" & cmbValue & """)"
        .Range("K4:K368").AutoFilter Field:=1, Criteria1:="=TRUE"
    End With
End Sub

Thanks Bob, thats done it, i will test it out a lot more on Tuesday but i think thats it! You have been very helpfull, thanks again!

Back