Print specific page from multiple pdf files

boss1982

Reaction score
hi all

i want ur help pls for macro which will let me

1- browse which folder i want
2- list all files name with full path in column A
3- then another code to ask me in pop up message which page i need to print (lets say page no. 2) of all listed files

the above codes i want to be flexible; means later i can change the page no. (in above example "2"), and to let me choose either i want to print directly to the default printer or it will open me the print page to choose which printer.

thanks

Edit: Ken, you're too quick today!

Cross-posted: http://www.excelforum.com/excel-pro...nt-specific-page-from-multiple-pdf-files.html

You must include a link if cross-posted. Failure to do so habitually will probably end in your discontinuance in this forum. Please, it's a measure of respect and netiquette to let everyone aware there are other experts looking at your thread. To not post a cross-posted link is extremely rude. You have been directed to do so in your other thread by p45cal. If you haven't, read the cross-posting message. Please do not cross-post without appropriate awareness and links. Thanks. :)

I was just thinking... is there an echo in here? :)

boss1982, for the record it would be a REALLY good idea to read the cross posting link Zack provided. I wrote it to help you understand why people get angry when this happens, and how to work with them to get your issue solved. ;)

i cant put any links in my post till i reach 5, and i cant edit my first post

You're at 5 posts now. Just take out the "http://" or "www." of your url and it will post as text. If nothing else post what forum you posted it in, for example...

Excel Forum, thread titled "Print specific page from multiple pdf files"

We expect due diligence, nothing more. :)

please help...many members replied to this thread when i do Cross-posted....but no one for the code :)

i didnt understand, i already refer to the thread i posted in the other forum....what i have to do now.....

You need to specify more information. It's still unclear what you want. Do you want to print the specified page of every worksheet in the workbook? Or do you mean you want to specify the worksheet number and print every page of that worksheet? Please be more specific.

Also, what version of Excel are you using?

Hi...lets say i have 20 pdf files in a folder...i want to print page no. 2 from the 20 files by macro

the above codes i want to be flexible; means later i can change the page no. (in above example "2"), and to let me choose either i want to print directly to the default printer or it will open me the print page to choose which printer.

I have excel 2010

Back