Conditional Formatting to letters

H-Tech

Reaction score
Hi, people I am looking for a way to give icons to a table of letter. For example is there any way to assign a numeric value to a name and that name with that value assigned in the same cell can take a conditional formatting with the icons sets. I attach a spreadsheet with what I am looking for, in the upper part is what I came up with using vlookup formula but, at the bottom is really the way I am looking to get the table; right know the icons are just image. If there is a way I really will be very thankful.

Attachments

• Icons.xlsx
    18.5 KB · Views: 14
Hi, people I am looking for a way to give icons to a table of letter. For example is there any way to assign a numeric value to a name and that name with that value assigned in the same cell can take a conditional formatting with the icons sets. I attach a spreadsheet with what I am looking for, in the upper part is what I came up with using vlookup formula but, at the bottom is really the way I am looking to get the table; right know the icons are just image. If there is a way I really will be very thankful.
I found this solution: http://www.mrexcel.com/forum/excel-questions/589125-using-icon-sets-excel-2007-text-values.html

Thanks Peter I will verified if I can use it

Back