Thread: Conditional Formatting to letters

Conditional Formatting to letters

Register for a FREE account, and/
    or Log in to avoid these ads!

Hi, people I am looking for a way to give icons to a table of letter. For example is there any way to assign a numeric value to a name and that name with that value assigned in the same cell can take a conditional formatting with the icons sets. I attach a spreadsheet with what I am looking for, in the upper part is what I came up with using vlookup formula but, at the bottom is really the way I am looking to get the table; right know the icons are just image. If there is a way I really will be very thankful.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by H-Tech View Post
    Hi, people I am looking for a way to give icons to a table of letter. For example is there any way to assign a numeric value to a name and that name with that value assigned in the same cell can take a conditional formatting with the icons sets. I attach a spreadsheet with what I am looking for, in the upper part is what I came up with using vlookup formula but, at the bottom is really the way I am looking to get the table; right know the icons are just image. If there is a way I really will be very thankful.
    I found this solution: http://www.mrexcel.com/forum/excel-q...xt-values.html

Thanks Peter I will verified if I can use it