Always sort pivot table bu last column

Jameslec

Reaction score
Good morning. I have been banging my head against the desk trying to get a pivot table to always sort the way I need it to and I hope someone can help me. A little information about what I am doing:
My data refreshes every hour from a Sql database. The pivot table pivots that data and shows a count of items per 1 hour interval.
Row Labels = The item it is giving the count of, Column labels = each hour interval (0800, 0900, 1000, 1100, etc). Values = Count of Item ID

I need the pivot table to always sort by count of item ID (largest to smallest) on the last column of data. The problem I am having is that when a new hour interval is added after a data refresh it is sorting by the previous interval instead of the latest. I need it to always use the latest interval. Any ideas? Maybe a VBA script I could use?

You are awesome! This worked perfectly! I really appreciate it. And to go as far as creating a sample sheet for me was above and beyond what I had hoped for. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Кто брал кред&

Всем доброго дня, уважаемые пользователи, был ли у кого то опыт взятия кредита на бизнес, подскажите пожалуйста в какой лучше сразу идти банк и как все это происходит, какие документы нужны, и подводные камни, заранее спасибо за ответы Не прошу все подробно описывать хотя бы в кратцеrussifik ru/skachat-besplatno-rusifikator-plants-vs-zombies/ ]

Back