incrementing in cell

Wa
Heres a progress update. I am not to far from having a prototype ready for demonstration. Obviously, it will need some adjustments as Ive made a number of assumptions about such things as workspace on the spreadsheet
which I will need to revisit when I know the extent of space reserved for the data from Etrade. Hope I haven't missed anything important. Im hoping that Ill have something for you to play with tomorrow.
I do think its important that we get to a working model to start with as soon as possible so you will know your going to get a solution, and later we can look at these other issues.

regards

Hercules

Heres the prototype for you to have a look at. Theres some notes on how yo use it on the second sheet. At the moment, its driven by some data records
in a small table in Cols M and N on the same sheet. This will need to be changed when you know how the arriving data is presented/configured. When you have looked at it,
we may need to do some other "tweaks", but Im reasonably happy that its doing what you asked for.
If anyone reading this knows anything about the functionality of the version of Excel used by E*TRADE PRO Excel Manager, we'd be grateful for your help. In particular we
need to know if we can run macros and VBA code in its customised Excel environment, or if not can we export the data as (eg) text or .csv file.

Attachments

• PWEtradeProg02.xlsm
    42.9 KB · Views: 7
Back