Correlation ID Error when trying to login on two different accounts (FF 4 and IE 9)

maninweb

Reaction score
Website
excel-translator.de
Excel Version(s)
2010, 2016, 2016 Insider
Hi there...

I am playing around with the Office Beta 365. I do not exactly remember the steps
I have done, but something like this...

• Login to my account at Ken's site with Firefox.
  • Looking to Excel, Excel is in English, but the start page in German.
  • Logging out from Ken's Site.
  • Login to my Office 365 Beta account and my Site, because I intended to see if Excel is also in English
  • Ok, Excel is in German.
  • Open the IE 9 and trying to login to Ken's Office 365 site, because I wanted to find out why Excel is in English there
  • This without logout from my Office 365 site (Firefox) for better comparing.
I get an error in the IE 9 in German: "Bei der Bearbeitung Ihrer Anfrage ist ein Fehler aufgetreten",
meaning (my translation) "An error occured while processing your request". And with supplemental
support info: Correlation-ID=0 and Error Code = 0 (translated)

If I re-enter the portal's address, I am logged in to my account on Ken's site. I do not know if this
is an error or intentional, but just wanted to post it here. Perhaps someone can reproduce it.

Regards :)

Last edited:
Weird... I haven't even had time to look at Office 365 since I installed it. :( That's an odd one though... I think you should report it to MS if you can repro it though...

Hi Ken...

Yes, I will try to reproduce it. And then I will also try to log my actions, so that it can
be reproduced. If I (or perhaps someone else) can reproduce it, I will report it to MS.

Best regards :)

Back