This is a test post

I was thinking it would be kind of a cool addition, actually. I wasn't aware of Gravatar, but I can see the value in it for those who frequent lots of blogs/forums. :)

Not sure how far you managed to investigate this but wondered if you had seen this. May be of help...?

I've been stupid busy lately, and some of the business culminates this weekend. I'm hoping that next week I have a bit of time to get back into making some more forum mods and upgrades.

Simon, yes, that looks helpful. I could have sworn that last time I looked the Gravatar info I found didn't support this version of vBulletin, but there's nothing in that thread to make me suspect it...

Oli,

I installed the mod tonight (it actually hadn't been released for v4.1.x when you originally asked.) I believe it's working. That horrifying clown is your gravatar, correct?

My Gravatar is working.

Jesse

Cool...

I'm seeing that people with no uploaded avatar get a generic image, people who have uploaded a forum image get that, and those with a gravatar get their gravatar. :)

Ken, nice to see you basking in the elation of being a forum owner with a successful outcome - remember that feeling, you're gonna need it ;)

As always, I applaud you. Yes that horrific clown is the Joker from Dark Knight. IMO a fantastic movie and that character performance was Heath Ledger's finest. Tragic loss his death. I digress though. Well done again. :)

Ken, nice to see you basking in the elation of being a forum owner with a successful outcome - remember that feeling, you're gonna need it ;)

LOL! No doubt. I'm already terrified of my first upgrade. They've released 4.1.3, and I'm trying to figure out if it's worth it, or not... (I'm trying to keep very careful documentation of what I've done.)

Oli, I don't know if I actually saw the movie, to be honest. It makes quite the avatar though! Re the applause, I had to download a file, upload it, and check one box. Hardly worthy of much! :)

"How about a magic trick? I'm gonna make this pencil disappear." ROFL!!!!! Love it.

Been wanting to try gravatar out. Got Tapatalk for my phone too, I like it.

Back