Project scheduling

robpag

Reaction score
Could someone assist me in developing a project schedule for a construction project

Need to keep track of dates as well as costs for the project

also need to determine funding amounts for the different phases of the construction project

thank you for your help

Hi robpag. Given this forum is staffed by volunteers, developing a custom solution from scratch is likely to be more than a volunteer can commit to, time wise.

I think you'll have to search Google, see what turns up, and then if you have issued adapting anything, post back here with more specific issues.

Hey robpag, do you have any existing project management software or resource allocation software? You could do it with Excel but I highly suggest you opt for a construction management software, you can check this page to learn more about the advantages of a construction management software over a templated excel sheet. The automation features in some of these software dedicated for construction management would definitely come in handy for keeping track of the entire construction project that you're working with as well as the resource allocation aspect for each phase in terms of materials and equipment costs as well as manpower planning. Hope this helps!

Back