how to Replace a list of data to a string but in different sheets

comm

Reaction score
Please refer the attached sheet for the details, and so i'll explain according to the attached excel example.

What i want to do is, With the base scenarios and the list of data's as Input, i have to generate Multiple scenarios in multiple sheets. Refer the example below with the attached excel sheet

Sheet 1: base
Is the base test scenario sheet, where i'll be writing the scenarios in general. The string inside this sheet such as $Search & $Answers is what going to change according to the data input from the second sheet.

Sheet 2: strings
Is the data Input sheet, where i'll be providing the values of $Search & $Answers against several locales as my input.

Sheet 3,4,5.. etc: au,br,in.. etc (Output)
These sheets should be my output based upon the previous two input sheets. So my output must be like,
In the 3rd sheet, i should be written with the same text which is on the sheet1 expect for the two strings, $Search & $Answers which should be replaced with the first data (locale: au) provided in the sheet2. (i.e) The $Search & $Answers string should be replaced with abc & wec in the sheet3.

In the 4rd sheet, i should be written with the same text which is on the sheet1 expect for the two strings, $Search & $Answers which should be replaced with the second data (locale: br) provided in the sheet2. (i.e) The $Search & $Answers string should be replaced with jer & rty in the sheet3.

And so on the sheet should be added for all the locales mention in the sheet2.

So can you help me with this to do it using macro ? I hope u understand the problem statement.

Attachments

• Excel_Prog.xlsx
    11 KB · Views: 10
Back