Table array pull between dates

mcayea

Reaction score
Hello,

I have been working on this spreadsheet (trimmed for upload) with an excel guru at the non profit I work at, but he has recently left the company and I am left to finish it, The spread sheet was supposed to be complete until our team started using it, Basically if you look at the tab "Cory Strong" the TO and FROM tables pull information from the PRONTO tab, and their personal counts comes from the PERSONAL COUNTS tab, what I need it to do is for the TO and FROM tables to pull the information based on the personal counts dates in cell C19 and C20. those are the dates that the information must come from in order to perform weekly reconciliations

Thank you for any help with this

Attachments

• Pronto Master 5 - Test 1.xlsx
    487.4 KB · Views: 18
What I need it to do is for the TO and FROM tables to pull the information based on the personal counts dates in cell C19 and C20.

So you want to replace the 'Most Recent, 2nd Most Recent ..." layout in the To/From areas with just two rows, based on the dates in C19 and C20?

Your problem is a little unclear to me. Can you elaborate further, or even put some callout shapes in the file to explain more simple 'I need this to do that based on...'

I want the 5 most recent entries to show up but only if they fall between the dates in C19 & C20. I just have 5 there depending if they do more transfers or not. We reconcile our stock weekly, and this will show all the transfers from pronto, but only between their most recent personal counts.

Sorry, this slipped off my radar. Do you still need assistance with it?

So I take it there is one similar tab for every rep? How many reps are we talking about in total?

Try this file, and see if it does what you need. Note that i've made some changes to better leverage off Excel Tables, meaning the formulas will continue to reference the source data as the source data expands. View attachment Copy of Pronto Master 5 - Test 1 v2.xlsx

Also note that I inserted a 'helper' column into column B and then hid it. And I also changed the names in row 18 to exactly match the column headers in the Personal Counts tab, as this allowed me to much simplify and streamline a whole bunch of formulas.

Let me know how you get on.

Cheers.

Jeff

Back