Thread: Creating a macro to send 1 worksheet as body of email - recipient and subject in cell

Creating a macro to send 1 worksheet as body of email - recipient and subject in cell

Register for a FREE account, and/
    or Log in to avoid these ads!

Hi,

I am looking for some assistance in creating a macro in excel (to be suitable for both 2003 and 2007)

It's for a simple form on a worksheet that will be used for people to send through requests; the aim is to have a 'send' button at the bottom to make it as simple as possible for all users.

The form contains drop down lists, objects and text. I would like to be able to send this as the body of an email (in outlook) to the recipient listed in cell a1 with the subject as what has been entered in cell c10 and c17.

Having spent time looking through other posts/articles (including easy outlook integration) it has become apparent that my knowledge of this is very limited and so i am finding it difficult to make the required adjustments or to find a code that covers all of the above requirements.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Articles
    You can't easily put stuff from a worksheet into an email body, but you can easily send the entire workbook at the click of a button. See http://www.cpearson.com/excel/EMail.aspx

If you need help, I can whip up something simple for you.

Articles
    Excel Version
    most versions
    Hope that helps

Roy