Thread: Help with VBA to calculate percentage and populate result in another Excel worksheet

Help with VBA to calculate percentage and populate result in another Excel worksheet

Register for a FREE account, and/
    or Log in to avoid these ads!

Hi, please write a VBA code for me to calculate Calculate percentage and populate result in another Excel worksheet. I have put all the details in the excel file explaining how I do it manually. Please see file "VBACodeQuery4.xlsm" attached. Thanks in advance for your help.VBACodeQuery4.xlsm

Articles
    Excel Version
    most versions
    Why use VBA?
    Hope that helps

Roy

Hi Roy, I am not sure what you suggested but you only said "Hope it helps". The reason for using VBA is Excel have limitation on number of formula one can use in one worksheet. At some point it gives error 4004 or something. I have thousands of records and Excel cannot populate them all, it would populate a bit more than 50% of records. The only way around it is by creating a VBA. Thanks.

Articles
    Excel Version
    most versions
    I said why would you need VBA for this?

VBA would not be faster than inbuilt Excel formulas, in fact it would be slower.
    Hope that helps

Roy

Oh Sorry Roy I didn't realize "Hope that helps" is part of your signature. If it works and has no limitation then I am Ok with. Can you help me on this? Thanks.

Excel 2010 with free PowerPivot Add-In
    No formulas, no VBA used.
    http://58918aa17d4002474361-7ac2b7ee...05_15_13b.xlsx
    If you get *.zip, don't unzip, just rename *.xlsx

May it serve the community.