help needed with searching sheet for todays date and copying into new sheet

gus2000

Reaction score
Hi, i have attached a mock up of spreadsheet i am trying to create. I want us to easily be able to see what deliveries we have today when we open the spreadsheet without having to look through it for today's date.

i want it to search the the first column for any entries between today's date and the next 5 days and copy them into a new sheet in date order. I want to it auto update everyday when the spreadsheet is opened. what is the best way to do this?

Attachments

• Delivery Schedule.xlsx
    23.8 KB · Views: 13
gus2000,

What you are wanting seems like a practical request, but you will need to supply more information in order to get help. Your attachment indicates where you want to end up but without knowing where you're starting assistance is impossible.

I realize including the original data, in a lot of cases, is a problem because of the personal information it may contain. You will greatly increase chances of people helping out by investing time in "sanitizing" a sheet of data that would be used to create what your after and posting that so that people will actually have something to work with.

NoS

Thanks,

i have put in some dummy data. this is the spreadsheet we will start with and input the data onto as we sell products, i want it to do exactly the same layout in the next sheet just always showing today's and the next few days deliveries so we know what we have to get ready each morning.View attachment Delivery Schedule.xlsx

Back