Thread: Need to make a Chart

Need to make a Chart

Register for a FREE account, and/
    or Log in to avoid these ads!

Dear,
    Please help me to make charts on below mentioned scenarios,

1. Company has 37 Trucks, but 5 trucks always down in the workshop. So we are left with only 32 Trucks.
    We have 14 drivers from Sub-Contractor continuously.
    Then how many drivers are required from company to cover 32 trucks, if:

Their rotation is 20 days/10 days and 28 days AL to be taken along with field break. They can even split their AL twice (14+14) along with their field break
    or
    Their rotation is 06 days/03 days and 28 days AL to be taken along with field break. They can even split their AL twice (14+14) along with their field break
    or
    Their rotation is 36 days/24 days and NO AL.
    or
    50% of them want 20 days/10 days and 50% of them want 06 days/03 days with 28 days AL to be taken along with field break. They can even split their AL twice (14+14) along with their field break
    or
    50% of them want to take 06 days/03 days PLUS 28 days AL to be taken along with field break and AL can be split twice, and 50% of them want 36 days/24 days with AL.

Please prepare a spread sheet for 1 year with different options.
    Daily 32 drivers must be available to run the trucks, need to prepare a chart including the subcontractor drivers.

· Rotation of Drivers : Run a spread sheet for 1 year for different scenarios and show in graphs their “Daily Availability” on duty in different sheets.

Articles
    Excel Version
    most versions
    Sounds like home work to me.

let's see what you have attempted so far.
    Hope that helps

Roy

Dear Roy,

Its a work given to one of my colleague as a test, he asked as a help, but I couldn't make it . Please see the attached excel file

Sandz
    Attached Files Attached Files