Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Account payable

Register for a FREE account, and/
    or Log in to avoid these ads!

thank very much i learn a lot i fix the problem with your help and blue part is the fix code

ActiveCell.Value = Xname
    ActiveCell.Offset(0, 1).Select
    ActiveCell.Formula = "=SUMIF(" & Xname & "!H:H,'" & Xname & "'!J$6," & Xname & "!E:E)"
    '(" & sheet name & "!column,'" & sheet name & "'!cell ," & Sheet name & " !column name)
    ActiveCell.Formula = "=SUMIF(" & Xname & "!H:H,'" & Xname & "'!K$6," & Xname & "!E:E)"

ActiveCell.Formula = "=SUMIF(" & Xname & "!H:H,'" & Xname & "'!L$6," & Xname & "!E:E)"

ActiveCell.Formula = "=SUM('" & Xname & "'!L15)"

in mean time i have to validate on column in all the pages including the page will create in future i need help.

Range("F2:F50").NumberFormat = "mmmm dd,yyyy"
    Range("G2:G50").NumberFormat = "mmmm dd,yyyy"
    Range("H2:H50").NumberFormat = "General"

Range("H2:H50").Formula = "=IF(ISBLANK(A2),"""",IF(ISBLANK(G2),IF(F2<TODAY(),""Pay Now"",""Delay""),Here""paid""))"
    in this line i will check the date of checks with TODAY() and if Invoice Date column F smaller then today i pay now if bigger then today delay
    and if the date in column G Pay Date (the date check been cash) is paid
    problem if the date in G bigger then TODAY() i want the massage come and ask to correct the date. because this date from last month of bank statement can not be present or future date. the red (here) part is the part i thing we have to put the code or i have to do data validation for all the pages for column G. i do not know how and where i have to put the code
    thanks

thank very much i learn a lot i fix the problem with your help and blue part is the fix code

ActiveCell.Value = Xname
    ActiveCell.Formula = "=SUMIF(" & Xname & "!H:H,'" & Xname & "'!J$6," & Xname & "!E:E)"
    '(" & sheet name & "!column,'" & sheet name & "'!cell ," & Sheet name & " !column name)
    ActiveCell.Formula = "=SUMIF(" & Xname & "!H:H,'" & Xname & "'!K$6," & Xname & "!E:E)"

ActiveCell.Formula = "=SUMIF(" & Xname & "!H:H,'" & Xname & "'!L$6," & Xname & "!E:E)"

in mean time i have to validate on column in all the pages including the page will create in future i need help.

Range("H2:H50").Formula = "=IF(ISBLANK(A2),"""",IF(ISBLANK(G2),IF(F2<TODAY(),""Pay Now"",""Delay""),here""paid""))"

in this line i will check the date of checks with TODAY() and if (Invoice Date) column F smaller then today i pay now if bigger then today delay
    and if the we have a date in column G Pay Date (the date check been cash) is paid

problem. when date enter in G bigger then TODAY() i want the massage come and ask to correct the date. because this date from last month of bank statement can not be present or future date. the red (here) part is the part i thing we have to put the code or i have to do data validation for all the pages for column G. i do not know how and where i have to put the code

code like this
    like if G2 is > TODAY() massage ("please change the date")

thanks

ActiveCell.Value = Xname

Range("H2:H50").Formula = "=IF(ISBLANK(A2),"""",IF(ISBLANK(G2),IF(F2<TODAY(),""Pay Now"",""Delay""),here""paid""))"

in this line i will check the date of checks with TODAY() and if (Invoice Date) column F smaller then today i pay now if bigger then today delay
    and if the we have a date in column G Pay Date (the date check been cash) is paid

problem. if the date in G bigger then TODAY() i want the massage come and ask to correct the date. because this date from last month of bank statement can not be present or future date. the red (here) part is the part i thing we have to put the code or i have to do data validation for all the pages for column G. i do not know how and where i have to put the code
    thanks

ActiveCell.Value = Xname

problem. if the date in G bigger then TODAY() i want the massage come and ask to correct the date. because this date from last month of bank statement can not be present or future date. the red (here) part is the part i thing we have to put the code or i have to do data validation for all the pages for column G. i do not know how and where i have to put the code
    thanks

sorry i did not see the page 2 for that reason i send you 4 times having a beer is better then siting too long in front of computer at lees you have good reason. sorry and thanks when ever you have time no rush.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2