Ken Puls

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.excelguru.ca
Excel Version(s)
Excel Office 365 Insider
I had a request from Ron if he could post a link to his Brush Tools Add-in. (Due to him being a new user, however, he couldn't post the link.)

Ron, I'll turn this over to you to give our users the lowdown on your add-in.

Ron, you have mis-spelt Competitive in one of the headings on the site (you have Competative).

Shouldn't you post some screenshots so users can see the results?

For $37 I would expect an installer, not to have to do it myself.

Last edited:
BrushTools Add-in for Excel

Hello all,

We would like to introduce our new software – BrushTools Add-in for Excel.

BrushTools implements a new, easy, and intuitive formatting method for working with Excel, which assigns different colors to the font/text in the cells according to each cell formula type (Input, Link, Calculation, etc.).

''BrushTools'' helps visually distinguish between the formulas in a spreadsheet. With just a single click, ''BrushTools'' immediately assigns different colors to the font/text in the cells according to each cell's underlying formula, thereby enabling you to simultaneously view both cell value and formula type.

Advantages:

• Fast identification of the type of formula generating each value, without having to select each cell individually.
  • Better orientation within workbooks and simplified spreadsheet research.
  • Saves time.
  • Prevents user errors and makes it easy to spot errors.
  • Increases user confidence that Excel results are correct.
  • Establishes a common language between different users and various Excel files.
  • Makes Excel colorful and user friendly.

For more information please visit our website.

We hope to see you among our customers,

BrushTools team.

brushtools-add-in.com

Ken - Thank you very much.

Bob - Thanks for the comments - fixed the spelling mistake. We just started, hopefully your comments will be fulfilled soon.

I appreciate that,
Ron

Ron, curious on the method that you use to colour the cells. Is it conditional formatting, just application of the colour pallette or do you use styles?

Back