Thread: Display/show the list of counted value

Articles
    Excel Version

Display/show the list of counted value

Register for a FREE account, and/
    or Log in to avoid these ads!

Hi, Would like to know if this can be done inside Pivot Table.

Can I show all the value counted under the category when I point/select at the cell(total count column)?

Example as per attachment. Hope can assist me on this. Thank You
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Example.JPG 
Views:	12 
Size:	93.5 KB 
ID:	10563  

Articles
    Excel Version
    O365
    Hi and welcome to the forum

Pictures are of little value. Honestly, no one wants to re-type your data to try and solve your issue. Additionally, we would only be guessing at how your data was structured, ie. formulas, formatting, etc. Additionally, due to how some browsers behave, many of our members cannot see uploaded pictures/images. Please do not take this route.

Please attach a sample file that represents what you have. The structure of your attachment should be the same structure as your actual data. Any proprietary information should be changed.

Include in the attachment any code you're currently using (whether it works or not) and an "After" of what you wish the output to be.

Articles
    Excel Version
    Alans note is entirely on the money, actual data means we can play with the data and get you back a result promptly. That said if you double click on the count number/4 it will segment the data set just for those 4 items on a new page and when done Contl + Z will delete the new page. Aside from that not sure that there is an easy way, if indeed I understood the question properly.