Charting Changing Target Prices for Stocks

wendy823

Reaction score
Excel Version(s)
office 365
*****hey all, this was the only place that seemed relevant. if there is a better place to post this, please feel free to move it******

Each week I update the target prices for 75-100 stocks. I need to see over time how these target prices are trending. I've attached a s'sheet of one example I put together. BUT do I need to create a separate graph for each of the 75-100 stocks? I would prefer a graph, but if I could do it through some lookup function that returns a calculation that shows me the price change, that might suffice.

stock target price changes

x
*****hey all, this was the only place that seemed relevant. if there is a better place to post this, please feel free to move it******

Each week I update the target prices for 75-100 stocks. I need to see over time how these target prices are trending. I've attached a s'sheet of one example I put together. BUT do I need to create a separate graph for each of the 75-100 stocks? I would prefer a graph, but if I could do it through some lookup function that returns a calculation that shows me the price change, that might suffice.

Attachments

• Test Target Price Changes.xlsx
    107.1 KB · Views: 8
Back