Help With A function To Pull Quantity

docharding79

Reaction score
Excel Version(s)
Office 365
Hi All,

I need help with the attached. The section highlighted in blue is a report that i pull off of our system and the part highlighted in Green is a stock list that i need to create per location.

So i need H2 to have a vlookup to bring back the value in D2 and I2 to return the value in D5. However i need to put in a function that looks at the plant Column C and if it is CT01 it places the available under CT Column H. I hope this makes sense.

Thank you in advance

Attachments

• Stock Sheet Guru.xlsx
    11.2 KB · Views: 17
In the attached 3 solutions:
1. On Sheet1 at cell L1 there's a table that can be right-clicked and Refreshed (Power Query/Get & Transform Data)
2. On Sheet1 (2) at cells H2:J2, 3 (very similar) formulas which can be copied down.
3. Also on Sheet1 (2) at cell L1 is a standard pivot table.

Attachments

• ExcelGuru11115Stock Sheet Guru.xlsx
    26.8 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Wow thank you very much for the help, much appreciated, i will play around with both, the list i pull is over 12 000 line items and items are added and removed on a regular basis, trying to make it as bullet proof as possible. This will help a lot thanks again.

Here is the formula solution.
In F2 and copied down

Code:
=IFERROR(INDEX($A:$A,AGGREGATE(15,6, ROW($A$2:$A$15)/(($A$2:$A$15<>"")*ISERROR(MATCH($A$2:$A$15,$F$1:$F1,0))),1)),"")
In G2 and copied down

Code:
=IF($F2="","",INDEX($B$2:$B$15, MATCH($F2,$A$2:$A$15,0)))
In H2 and copied down and across

Code:
=IF($F2="","",INDEX($D:$D,AGGREGATE(15,6,ROW($D$2:$D$15)/(($D$2:$D$15<>"")*($A$2:$A$15=$F2)*($B$2:$B$15=$G2)*(LEFT($C$2:$C$15,1)=LEFT(H$1,1))),1)))

Attachments

• Stock Sheet Guru (1) ans.xlsx
    12.2 KB · Views: 10
Back