Create a new Sheet on Each Row

Status
Not open for further replies.

greatabby

Reaction score
Excel Version(s)
Google Excel
DUPLICATE THREAD CLOSED _ONE THREAD ONLY IS ALLOWED PER ISSUE HERE

Continue in the first thread here: https://www.excelguru.ca/forums/showthread.php?11024-Create-a-new-Sheet-on-Each-Row

Hi All,

I don`t know if this one is possible with Formula, Please let me know.

Can anyone please help me out in this scenario? I am trying to add a sheet on each and every row, and as soon as any column update in that row, it should update the sheet as well.

Below what i am trying to achieve:

1. Whenever a new row added and the column CreateSheet has a value "True", it should create new sheet with the same "Header" (First ROW) of the sheet to each and every sheet and it should copy the row all columns to the new sheet with all the values
example:

Main Sheet:
FirstNameLastNamePhoneNumberDOBStateCreateSheet
AbdullahSikandar111-111-111109/09/09TXTrue
AABB111-222-22209/08/1980TXTrue

Sheet 1 created with the Name of Abdullah (because i want to name a field with ROW NAME)
Values for Sheet Abdullah
FirstNameLastNamePhoneNumberDOBStateID
AbdullahSikandar111-111-111109/09/09TX189371

Sheet2 created with the Name ofBB (because i want to name a field with ROW NAME)
FirstNameLastNamePhoneNumberDOBStateID
AABB111-222-22209/08/1980TX548410

2. As soon as any field updated in any one of the column on Main Sheet, it should update the column in the created Sheet.
Example:

If Phone number got updated in Main Sheet for Abdullah ROW then it should be updated in the sheet "Abdullah", Same thing if any column got updated in sheet "Abdullah", it should update the "Main Sheet" column as well.

Let me know if you have any questions

Thanks in Advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back