Create Multiple Pivot tables automatically or quickly

MsDavid

Reaction score
Excel Version(s)
10 pro
I have a data set with 60 indicators for 58 companies for each year between 2017 and 2020. I need to analyse the data for each indicator based on 10 different ways of disaggregating the data. This would require about 1,000 pivot tables to present the analysis. How can I create multiple pivot tables with different rows, filters and values automatically or quickly? Or are there any other ways of speeding the process up, other than the ‘show report filter pages’ feature.

Administrative Note:

Welcome to the forum. :)

We would very much like to help you with your query, however it has been brought to our attention that the same query has been posted on one or more other forums and you have not provided the required cross-post link(s) here.

Read this to understand why we (and other sites like us) consider this to be important.

(Note: this requirement is not optional. No help to be offered until the link is provided.)

Thank you for letting me know. How do I update the post to include the cross reference? Thank you

Just provide a link (URL) to the cross-post in your next post to this thread - that will suffice.

Back