Finding next due date of holiday ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.

dackson

Reaction score
Excel Version(s)
microsoft 365
[FONT=&quot]Auto excel formula needed for next due date of employees air ticket after removing LOP. Ticket duration without Leave 365 days (LOP excluded)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Yearly employees have one holiday ticket approx (500$), It is eligible for 365 worked days. Suppose in between this duration one employee taken10 days leave then his next due date will be (duration 365+ leave days 10) = 375 days, means leave days excluded in 365 for due.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Please help for make a solution .[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thanks and regards,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Dackson[/FONT]

Attachments

• DUE HOLIDAY.jpg
    DUE HOLIDAY.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 6
  • NEXT HOLIDAY DUE.xlsx
    11.8 KB · Views: 6
Administrative Note:

We would very much like to help you with your query, however it has been brought to our attention that the same query has been posted on one or more other forums and you have not provided the required cross-post link(s) here.

Read this to understand why we (and other sites like us) consider this to be important.

(Note: this requirement is not optional. No help to be offered until the link is provided.)

It's on at least 4 other forums. Not resolved, despite the solved tag, but the OP has behaved in an ignorant and demanding way, so alienated his helpers. Won't get help by being that way.

Thread marked as " solved" on another forum
Hi sir,

In other forum it was single employee example but it is not work for me, this is absolutely new thread new example files. already everybody get feeling this tough task that's why not attached any other forum link.

Please consider for your kind heart, for make the solution to me.

Thanks and regards,
Dackson.

No help will be forthcoming until you comply with the moderation request. You have ignored me before, and considered it amusing to do so - you will not be able to ignore me today.

Dear AliGM,

I am extremely sorry madam, if you heart anything from my side. intentionally not demanding any thing, also am week in English. What you are saying which is not meant by me that way.

kindly consider this a apology, please moderation request if possible kindly solve my problem.

With Love
Dackson Jose

Apology accepted, however you need to provide links to ALL other forums where you have asked this question.

Apology accepted, however you need to provide links to ALL other forums where you have asked this question.

Thankyou very much your kind heart.

I will do the needful as you suggested..

Regards,

Dackson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back