Need help with JSON format data pulled through API

Lukasz

Reaction score
Excel Version(s)
Hello all,

Please forgive me if my post does not sound very professiona as I am quite proficient in Power Query when I extract data from local sources, but this time I have faced a REST API and got a bit lost.

I have connected through a REST API and receive data in JSON format. Surprisingly, I have a separate list of headers and a separate list of rows. A list of rows contains 26 lists (which is the number of items in my database for a selected period) and this time every list contains 87 records (which corresponds to the number of columns in my table).

My issue is that I do not know how to combine all those records and transpose them before I expand the column with lists. Otherwise, I get all the values stacked in a column view instead of 26 rows of 87 columns.

I will sppreciate if you could guide me a little bit with this issue.
Thanks
Lukas

Attachments

• JSON.jpg
    JSON.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 16
We require you to ceclare cross-posting here. This query has been posted on at least one other forum - no help will be offered until you have provided a link to it. Thanks.

Oh sorry, I did not realise how this work. I am not a very frequent forum user. The topic is closed, I have managed to transform the data and get the result.

Back