Excel formula with IF VLOOKUP and retrieving a <= value for Dynamic list lookup value

rahuluk

Reaction score
Excel Version(s)
Excel for Mac
Excel formula with IF VLOOKUP and retrieving a <= value for Dynamic list lookup value

Hi fellow Excelers,

Just so that you have more information on what I am currently inputting see attached image.
The formula is in Cell N9.
Say for example the BLUE CELL (dynamic dropdown list) selected is EBY PROMO, if this is the case the FINAL SALE VALUE must be multiplied by the lookup value N24 15%. However, if this calculation meant the value is greater than £1.00 then I would like the PLATFORM FEE to remain at MAX £1.00. If for example the calculation retrieved less than £1.00 (i.e. £0.75) then I would like the lower value to be set.

If for example the BLUE CELL was EBY (this is a dropdown list) then the lookup value for the calculation is set to 9% however for this Selected platform I DO NOT want the £1.00 condition applied. If the calculation is >£1.00 then that's fine. This condition I want only for EBY PROMO.

I'd be grateful if anyone can help on this formulaScreen Shot 2020-06-29 at 08.04.29.jpg

Rahul

Back