How to copy and paste data from one worksheet into a new worksheet in same w-book

matrix

Reaction score
Excel Version(s)
Hello Excel World...

I have a problem. I don't know if you can help me. I just don't know.

How to copy and paste data from one worksheet into a new worksheet in the same workbook. "Keeping all formula, drop-down menu and color codes the same which are link with other worksheets of the same workbook".

Currently I have 30 worksheets that have the same data layout. However, I would like to create a new worksheet to copy all 30 worksheet ranges from column A, B, C, D, E & F. and paste into new worksheet.

Please note. I have tried copy and paste, cut and paste and have not worked.

How can I fix this issue?

Thanks in advance

Cheers

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lcpmWdrmtl_c6tY3PgOQLtlzhgQmQi-k/view?usp=sharing

Some of your cells are merged and are causing issues with the copy / paste process.

You'll need to find a method of not using merged cells.

Thanks Logit for your reply. you mention that some of the cells are merge... what do you suggest I do to fix this problem? As the data is to many to fix in one go...

You'll need to unmerge those cell in the range to be copied.

In other words .. Columns A:F should not have any merged cells.

Understandably this will require some manual effort on your part to undo the merged cells on all sheets in range A:F

It is best practice to avoid merged cells at all cost. In one way or another, merged cells will create an issue at some point.

Logit. I have followed your recommendation and it works wonderful.

Simple things goes a long way...

Thanks

Glad you have an answer.

You are welcome.

Back