VBA to copy set of cells in email body & send it to an email address from same sheet

vgudulkar

Reaction score
VBA to copy set of cells in email body & send it to an email address from same sheet

Hello all,
I have a spreadsheet that we use to measure the quality of work done by an engineer on technical cases assigned to them.
What I wish to do is once the audit is complete the reviewer should be able to send cells A2:G18 in the body of an email (not as attachment) to the engineer along with a CC to his manager?
I have attached this spread sheet for your reference. I have been looking at some other posts in this forum e.g. Vba to copy cells and paste into outlook. However, this is not exactly what I am looking for.

I intend to have a button which when pressed an email will go via Microsoft Outlook.
We use Office 2003 when in office & Office 2007 at home. Hence, expect this to work with both Excel 2003 & 2007.
The email address from K2 should become the 'To' & K3 should become the 'CC' email address.
Subject line of the email should be 'Quality Audit'.
Email body to contain following information -

Hi C2 (this will be the name of the engineer),
Your case quality audit has been completed. Please find below the feedback.

(A2:G18)

Regards,

C3 (this will be the name of the reviewer)

Attachments

• Quality scorecard.xls
    25 KB · Views: 265
Try this and see if it works for you. I currently have it set to display the email instead of sending straight out. This gives you a chance to review everything before you send it .

Attachments

• Quality_Scorecard.xlsm
    26.6 KB · Views: 560
Updated File. I forgot to add the Regards at the bottom of the email on the first file.

Attachments

• Quality_Scorecard_Updated.xlsm
    26.8 KB · Views: 1,129
Wow....Tommy this is brilliant. Exactly what I was looking for.
To be honest I have been trying to achieve this result for past 2 weeks but to no avail. You figured it out in no time. I am happy to be part of this forum & am sure I will learn a lot from you guys. I should have been here long back but
Thank you once again.

Hi, Im having a simular problem, i wish to take the info from 1 cell and put it straight into the body of an email through HYPERLINK. Unless my code is wrong but it will only let on average about 100 letter for the information to work anything over 100 letters then i get a VALUE error.

=HYPERLINK("mailto:sunrisefm@live.co.uk?subject="&D49&" Non attendance update&body=Hi,%0a%0a"&I9,"email update")

D49 is a cell with my name in it.

Thanks

Attachments

• Sickness Sheet.xls
    33.5 KB · Views: 192
Back