Populating Straight Line Depreciation Table

Manny_Avila

Reaction score
Excel Version(s)
MS Office 365
Hi,

Looking for help in creating a simple straight line depreciation schedule. Highlighted in yellow in the attached file is an area that I need to population based on the asset item in the header row. The table returns the total depreciation for the item, per year.

The dataset in the left table contains the info pertaining to the asset and it's depreciation info.

I've manually gone thru and populated each item with the value that pertains to the year and item. I'd like to have a formula created that will populate the table automatically.

Thanks in advance

-Manny

Attachments

• Simple SL Depreciation Schedule.xlsx
    16.1 KB · Views: 10
Administrative Note:

We would very much like to help you with your query, however it has been brought to our attention that the same query has been posted on one or more other forums and you have not provided the required cross-post link(s) here.

Read this to understand why we (and other sites like us) consider this to be important.

(Note: this requirement is not optional. No help to be offered until the link is provided.)

Didn't know there was a tie. What should I do?

Tie?

You just need to provide the links, please, as requested. I have explained this in my reply to your message on the other forum.

Back