Pivot Table - custom Rows/Cells

MarcoVIE

Reaction score
Excel Version(s)
Hey Guys,
I am currently doing some exercises with power query and Data Model.
Basically my Pivot table is a recreation of the Profit and Loss Statement of Insurance Companies.

Do you know, is there a possibility to manually Change rows/cells (insert a Formular) in order to recalculate one specific Ratio.
Fe. I would like to Change the operating Profit figure since the operating Profit of the audited accounts include Positions which I would add to an other Ratio/P&L Position.

Basically it´s the postion F. i want to recalculate.

Hope you understand what I mean :). Thanks for you help in Advance.

P&L.jpg

KR
Marco

Will you please attach a sample Excel workbook? We are not able to work with or manipulate a picture of one and nobody wants to have to recreate your data from scratch.

1. Make sure that your sample data are REPRESENTATIVE of your real data. The use of unrepresentative data is very frustrating and can lead to long delays in reaching a solution.

2. Make sure that your desired results are also shown (mock up the results manually).

3. Make sure that all confidential data is removed or replaced with dummy data first (e.g. names, addresses, E-mails, etc.).

4. Try to avoid using merged cells as they cause lots of problems.

Please pay particular attention to point 2 (above): without an idea of your intended outcomes, it is often very difficult to offer appropriate advice.

Hello, thank you for your comment.
Attached you will find my file. I deletet a major part of the file Information since the size was to large to be uploaded.

I was Looking for a sum if function, like if index = 21 then add value corresponding to index 0,1,2,3,4,.... and so on until i got the Right value … else take value corresponding to index …. I am strugeling with this since it Looks like i can only add values by grouping … do you have any idea how to solve this?

I added the value I want to have in Position F manually in order to Show you what I mean.

Thanks for your help.

KR
Marco

Attachments

• ExcelGuru Sample.xlsx
    488 KB · Views: 4
Back