week/year (wwyy) format

amorito

Reaction score
Excel Version(s)
[FONT=&quot]Hi everyone,[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I am looking for create a gantt chart to track different stages of projects, I tried rearranging a template I found that had the week already in the template (the only one i could find). Each stage has a start and end date, and the date has to be entered in the wwyy format. The screenshot below shows what I have as of now. I need assistance having the dates being represented on the chart to the right, and also be able to scroll through the chart instead of having one that goes all the way to 53 wks(looking to make it a little more concise, so all the information can be seen at a glance). The year shown above can be updated, but I am looking for a way to have it change as I scroll through the chart.
[/FONT]
1580325136622-png.5195
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thank you for your help.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Hi! I am currently in public transport and I am reading this on a phone. Let me get to my property in Ayia Napa and I will answer you through a PM message.

Hi! I am currently in public transport and I am reading this on a phone. Let me get to my property in Ayia Napa and I will answer you through a PM message.

No, you won't. This is a public forum and all solutions offered must be made here so everyone can benefit from them.

For future reference, save your responses until you are able to provide a solution.

Back