The Web Query Table data in excel not the same as displayed online at the website.

1. I opened your OneForAll file.
2. I went to the Data ribbon and clicked on Refresh All.
3. I compared the results - there is no difference, and they all match the current values on the website.

Sorry, but YOU must be doing something incorrectly. I cannot replicate your problem and I cannot, therefore, help. You need to work out what it is that you are not doing correctly. There is nothing wrong with your queries.

Attachments

• PQ ONEforALL AliGW.xlsx
    38 KB · Views: 5
Thanks for all your efforts. I don't know what wrong. After I my last posted to you, I reduced the number of queries per workbook (28 to 11 & less) and disable background refresh. Now they always refresh & update (faster) and the data match what's on BURSA WEB each time. I guess my problem is now resolved. Case close.

Hi AliGW,
When doing REFRESH, there are instances the data is not UPDATE with NEW data. Can you advise?

Nope - I cannot replicate your problems, as I made clear before. Sorry.

Please take a look at the 2 attach files. One is a copy & paste from BURSA website. The other a REFRESH web-query where the data is not UPDATE.

Attachments

• EOD2@6.24am Feb7,2020.xlsx
    73.2 KB · Views: 5
  • Bursa6am_7Feb2020.xlsx
    26.5 KB · Views: 7
Hi, the EOD2 refreshed Vol('00) data (hilight in yellow) is not the same as the data (hilight in yellow) which I copy & paste from the BURSA website to show that PQ refresh did not UPDATE the data in EOD2. The copy & paste data was @ 6 a.m. the EOD2 refresh was done @ 6.24 a.m.

My point is the hilight data to the 2 files (attached) don't match. i.e. EOD2 refresh did not UPDATE the Vol('00) data to what should be in the Bursa6am file. That's why I am telling that the PQ refresh is not updating (with new data) in EOD2. The 2 attached files is to show you - which you say you cannot replicate.

Last edited:
I say I cannot replicate it because I cannot replicate it - everything is refreshing as it should for me using your workbooks. What you are seeing is not what I am seeing. I am not sure what more you expect me to say - if your queries are refreshing properly for me and not for you, then it stands to reason that it is something at your end - something on your system - that is causing the issue. I cannot possibly know what that is - I have no way of diagnosing it. I have now, over three times, shown that it is not your workbooks or queries that are at fault - that is all I can do. It doesn't matter how many new versions of this file you share here, the result will be the same, so I have done all I can and will now bow out of the conversation. I hope you find what is causing this problem on your system.

Thanks for you explanation and help thus far. Appreciate it.

Back