Match with two conditions & lookups

jprich16

Reaction score
Excel Version(s)
Hi,

I am try to link to spreadsheets together.

I'm using the first attachment as the input sheet "1, tab analysis" to be pulled into the second file "2 - divisional'

Basically, in the
second file the "position actual tab - I99:Q128) should be pulling from the first file H:p (below row 21)
second file the "summary actual tab - H63:p67) should be pulling from the first tab H:p but the top part (above row 21)
second file the "position YTD tab - I99:Q128) should be pulling from the first file U:AC (below row 21)
second file the "summary YTD tab - G62:p67) should be pulling from the first tab U:AC but the top part (above row 21)

Im using "'LOOKUP(2,1/((ROW('First page - date'!$A$12:$A$39)>MATCH(LOOKUP("zzzz",F$2:F3,$A$2:$A3)))<MATCH("Total "&LOOKUP("zzzz",F$2:F3,$A$2:$A3),'First page - date'!$A:$A,0))*('First page - date'!$A$12:$A$39=$A4)),'First page - date'!H$12:H$39)" but it doesnt seem to work (not the tab names did not paste well but that funtion)

Attachments

• 1 - CP HC Forecast.xlsx
    198.3 KB · Views: 13
  • 2 - divisional HC & salary consolidation.xlsx
    307.4 KB · Views: 23
  1. Will these 2 files reside in the same server location? If not you will have linking issues.
  2. Why don't you have all the date in one workbook?
  3. Linking the areas - should be pretty simple. Have you tried hitting "=" going into the file you are linking and highlighting the area and hitting enter?

Back