Thread: different Date format problem in VBA code

Articles
    Excel Version

different Date format problem in VBA code

Register for a FREE account, and/
    or Log in to avoid these ads!

Please look in to the attached file i use this file to print bank cheque you can see image in sheet 3 for exactly happen in that image you can see date format (like 2 5 1 2 2 0 1 9)that i want but that format only appear when it is current date when i changed to different date it becoms like 25.12.19 but dont want that , i want to format printed on the cheque is 2 5 1 2 2 0 1 9 also spaced between that date , one more problem about date
    for that you can see image in sheet 2 you can see date is not printed exactly in boxes, it should printed in boxes. one another problem is if i printed cheque of any name like david jonson , that name added in sheet which name is list , so next time when i print cheque of that person i do not need to type name of that person it automaticaly appear but i think some limitation of that because after added 400 or 500 names then if i want to print certain name once again it is not appear. so please do necessary changes in VBA code thanks in advance
    Attached Files Attached Files

Articles
    Excel Version
    Office 365 Subscription
    As this is proprietary code, you will need to contact the vendor to ask for help with the modifications. We cannot ethically help you.
    Ali
    Enthusiastic self-taught user of MS Excel!