how to dynamically change the quantity?

test4me

Reaction score
Excel Version(s)
Hello!
There are products that are identical by name and same by price but the products codes are different.
When seller sells products writes only the name of the product, the quantity and its price, because of the goods are different by code
and same in price it is impossible to determine which product is sold.
I determine the product code by date, price and name, but I can’t take the quantity into account dynamically.
Can you help me with advice how to dynamically change the quantity of a sold product?

Thank You

1 sample Excel Spreadsheet with dummy data source and desired output is better than tons of words.

example of dummy data

Attachments

• how to dynamically change the quantity.xlsx
    13.1 KB · Views: 19
any idea guys how can I do this?

We don't expect you to bump threads more than once in 24 hours. Please remember that those who help here do so voluntarily and of their own goodwill. They live in many different time zones and many will be out at work right now if they are not asleep on the other side of the globe. This is not a paid 'service': members will help when they are ready and able to do so, and not 'on demand'. Please do not try to put pressure of time on anyone here: if you get the help you need today, that's fine, but you really should not count on it. Thanks for your understanding and patience. :)

Good day Pecoflyer! in fact, I don’t hope for an fast help and why do you think that I put pressure on anyone? any help would be useful to me who could advise to solve my problem.

Last edited:
You showed impatience by bumping the thread after only four hours (post #4) - you should not bump your threads unless 24 hours have passed.

Your sample data is not clear - you need to explicitly show (manually mocked up) the results that you want.

AliGW! thanks for the explanation I will try to simulate what I want to get from this

need clarification

Your explanation says you can determine the code (output) from date, name, price (input). Would you please clarify what field you're trying to determine in your same file?

Back