Thread: Help! Transfer Data from a few cells basee on value of another cell in that row

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Articles
    Excel Version

Post Help! Transfer Data from a few cells basee on value of another cell in that row

I have a reservations spreadsheet that I need to transfer data to to another sheet if a cell is not empty using an ActiveX button.

I need the following to happen when I press the button:

In Spreadsheet 1 If a cell in I3-I39 is not empty Transfer (append) Data in Cells D, E, F, and G in that row to Columns B, C, D, and E respectively in Spreadsheet 2 then place today's date in column A of spreadsheet 2. Then Delete the data in Spreadsheet 1 Column I ONLY. Also, in Spreadsheet 1 If a cell in S3-S38 is not empty Transfer (append) Data in Cells N, O, P, and Q in that row to Columns B, C, D, and E respectively in Spreadsheet 2 then place today's date in column A of spreadsheet 2.Then Delete the data in Spreadsheet 1 Column S ONLY.

Thank you in advance!

Articles
    Excel Version
    Office 365 Subscription
    We would very much like to help you with your query, however it has been brought to our attention that the same query has been posted on one or more other forums and you have not provided the required cross-post link(s) here.

(Note: this requirement is not optional.)
    Ali
    Enthusiastic self-taught user of MS Excel!

Articles
    Excel Version
    I have cross posted this at https://www.excelforum.com/excel-pro...ml#post5177417. I am on a short term assignment here and am trying to get this accomplished before my tour ends. Thank you.

Articles
    Excel Version
    Because of my tight time-frame to get this accomplished I have also posted at https://www.mrexcel.com/forum/excel-...not-empty.html

Articles
    Excel Version
    Here is why you may end up with things taking longer because you have crossposted. For me, personally and many others, we avoid assisting crossposters for the reasons shown in this link. For the future, you may want to consider avoiding this tactic.

https://www.excelguru.ca/content.php?184

Articles
    Excel Version
    Admin. Please delete this thread. I am unable to do so for some reason.