Help! Transfer Data from a few cells basee on value of another cell in that row

TimPin

Reaction score
Excel Version(s)
I have a reservations spreadsheet that I need to transfer data to to another sheet if a cell is not empty using an ActiveX button.

I need the following to happen when I press the button:

In Spreadsheet 1 If a cell in I3-I39 is not empty Transfer (append) Data in Cells D, E, F, and G in that row to Columns B, C, D, and E respectively in Spreadsheet 2 then place today's date in column A of spreadsheet 2. Then Delete the data in Spreadsheet 1 Column I ONLY. Also, in Spreadsheet 1 If a cell in S3-S38 is not empty Transfer (append) Data in Cells N, O, P, and Q in that row to Columns B, C, D, and E respectively in Spreadsheet 2 then place today's date in column A of spreadsheet 2.Then Delete the data in Spreadsheet 1 Column S ONLY.

Thank you in advance!:cheer2:

We would very much like to help you with your query, however it has been brought to our attention that the same query has been posted on one or more other forums and you have not provided the required cross-post link(s) here.

(Note: this requirement is not optional.)

Here is why you may end up with things taking longer because you have crossposted. For me, personally and many others, we avoid assisting crossposters for the reasons shown in this link. For the future, you may want to consider avoiding this tactic.

https://www.excelguru.ca/content.php?184

Admin. Please delete this thread. I am unable to do so for some reason.

Back