Possible Macro

legion4weare1

Reaction score
Hi there

I am looking to build a macro that will do the following:

I have three spreadsheets, one that calculates total productivity time (total call time divided by actual time worked), the information for this calculation is pulled from 2 other spreadsheets. One sheet shows the total amount of call time per advisor per day and the other shows any call times over 10 minutes.

To get the total call time I then take the total amount of call time per advisor and count the amount of calls per advisor over 10 minutes, (each count is calculated at 10 minutes) and add that to the total amount of call time per advisor for example 3 counts equals 30 minutes.

My plan was to dump the data from each sheet into 2 seperate raw data tabs, and then build a formula that would place the data into a table for each day that looks like this:

01/05/2013
Name:Productivity:Actual Worked:Total Call Time:
Amalia Suarez0.00%0.000.00
Cliona Martins0.00%0.000.00
Fiona Kincaid0.00%0.000.00
Louise Carroll0.00%0.000.00
Matthew Murphy0.00%0.000.00
Midge Gallagher0.00%0.000.00
Shay Ennis0.00%0.000.00
Tomas Milligan0.00%0.000.00
Vinny Judge0.00%0.000.00

I need a macro/formula that is going to pull the data and calculate the total call time per advisor per day, it needs to be able to recognise the advisor name and the date.

Any and all help is appreciated...

To best describe or illustrate your problem you would be better off attaching a dummy workbook, the workbook should contain the same structure and some dummy data of the same type as the type you have in your real workbook - so, if a cell contains numbers & letters in this format abc-123 then that should be reflected in the dummy workbook.

To attach a file to your post, you need to be using the "Reply to Thread', not the "Quick Reply" button.

On this page, below the message box, you will find a button labelled 'Manage Attachments'.
Clicking this button will open a new window for uploading attachments.

You can upload an attachment either from your computer or from another URL by using the appropriate box on this page.
Alternatively you can click the Attachment Icon to open this page.

To upload a file from your computer, click the 'Browse' button and locate the file.

To upload a file from another URL, enter the full URL for the file in the second box on this page.
Once you have completed one of the boxes, click 'Upload'.

Once the upload is completed the file name will appear below the input boxes in this window.
You can then close the window to return to the new post screen.

Back