Vlookup data from a Tables to a single column

iExcelDummy

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I'm trying to take the data from the "percentage" tab to the "vlookup" tab into one single column. (Ive already started as an example)
I could just drag it down, but it would take way too long due to the column change.

Is there a easier method than this? This is only an example data my original has more than 50 sites and more dates.

iDummy

Attachments

• Example.xlsx
    59.9 KB · Views: 15
Are we going to look only at the left tables in Percentage tab? I don't see anything in the vlookup tab to match day (number).

We would look at all of "Victory"'s data first before moving to the next site.
I set up the vlookup tab exactly how its meant to look like, though I cant figure a way to extract the data without spend hours and hours of time.

tRY:

=IFERROR(INDEX(INDEX(Percentage!D:K,0,MATCH(C2,Percentage!$D$2:$K$2,0)),MATCH(G2,Percentage!A:A,0)),"")

tRY:

=IFERROR(INDEX(INDEX(Percentage!D:K,0,MATCH(C2,Percentage!$D$2:$K$2,0)),MATCH(G2,Percentage!A:A,0)),"")

Thank you! That works! Though it only works on the "Average Feb" table, how would I change it to work on both tables?

Try:

=IFERROR(IF(B2="Average Feb",INDEX(INDEX(Percentage!D:K,0,MATCH(C2,Percentage!$D$2:$K$2,0)),MATCH(G2,Percentage!A:A,0)),INDEX(INDEX(Percentage!O:V,0,MATCH(C2,Percentage!$O$2:$V$2,0)),MATCH(G2,Percentage!A:A,0))),"")

Try:

=IFERROR(IF(B2="Average Feb",INDEX(INDEX(Percentage!D:K,0,MATCH(C2,Percentage!$D$2:$K$2,0)),MATCH(G2,Percentage!A:A,0)),INDEX(INDEX(Percentage!O:V,0,MATCH(C2,Percentage!$O$2:$V$2,0)),MATCH(G2,Percentage!A:A,0))),"")

You sir, deserve a medal! Thank you so much!

Back